MPL has several migration projects, Planning and GAP Analysis, among which we can highlight: Casa Granado, Ipiranga Petróleo, Tompe Engenharia, Lafarge, Sony, Thermadyne, Laboratórios Pierre Fabre (former Darrow), Servier and UCI Cinemas.
Amongst other specific goals the migration project has as main goal to cover the following corporate needs:
- Update information system platform to support its business goals;
- Evaluate new available functionalities of the most recent JD Edwards version;
- Improve satisfaction and internal users productivity;
- Migrate every existing data and processes in the old version;
- Reduce IT costs related to operation and maintenance.
JD Edwards EnterpriseOne can respond fairly quickly to changes that happen in the market and business processes. Therefore, updating the ERP throughout time promotes competitive advantages by speed and quality of how the system will respond to these changes.