Oracle Cloud: The New Generation of Cloud Computing in Brazil
New analytical and collaborative technologies and the strong presence of mobile components are changing our business processes and the way we work, increasing our productivity on a daily basis. With technological processes it could not be different. A new era arrives: the Oracle Cloud era. With ease of implementation and diverse applications for any segment, Oracle Cloud is the broadest and most integrated ERP and public cloud offering in the industry.
With a best-in-class service offering through software as a service (SaaS), platform as a service (PaaS) and infrastructure as a service (IaaS), this new proposal allows you to use the Cloud structure in full. With this initiative, Oracle hopes to help organizations drive innovation and business transformation, increasing operational agility, reducing IT costs and complexity.
Back Office, Customer Experience, Supply Chain and Industrial Solutions are just some of the possibilities of Oracle Cloud's SaaS and PaaS applications.
See below in more detail how this new technology would work for each format (IaaS, PaaS and SaaS)
IAAS (Infrastructure as a Service)
a high-performance architecture at your fingertips
Oracle Infrastructure as a Service now includes a high-performance architecture that avoids over-provisioning while delivering the best computing experience, value, and network throughput. Based on monthly subscriptions, ORACLE provides a comprehensive, integrated and scalable set of services, thus enabling businesses to process any workload in an enterprise-grade cloud managed, hosted and supported by Oracle. Some challenges of traditional infrastructure appear when we talk about Infrastructure as a Service (Iaas):
- Difficult and fragmented automation.
- Infrastructure built with very heterogeneous Hardware and Software.·
- Use of specialized solutions, which are rigid and built in SILOS.·
- High implementation time (planning, purchasing, installing and testing).
- Incomplete visibility of infrastructure costs.
These challenges are real in any company and were solved by Oracle, which proposes to deliver a solution that solves the challenges of the modern IT manager. In addition, Oracle has outlined a comprehensive IaaS strategy focused on delivering cutting-edge technology at a reduced cost.
This strategy is based on providing on-demand computing capacity, delivering total infrastructure control (security, governance and performance) with subscription model options and allowing IT to use technology more quickly and efficiently in its business processes.
The infrastructure services offered are:
- Computing – Elastic computing power to meet growing business needs.
- Storage - Online storage capacity at your disposal.
- Network – Possibility of connecting your data center with Oracle Cloud securely.
- Cloud – Delivery of various Oracle Cloud services to your data center.
PAAS (Platform as a Service)
Develop, build and deploy new functionality and applications
Oracle Cloud Platform as a Service (PaaS) helps IT companies and independent software vendors (ISV) develop new functionality, quickly build and deploy rich applications or extend the functionality of Oracle Cloud applications using an enterprise-class cloud platform , based on the 1st industry database and web application.
The following PaaS applications are available on Oracle Cloud:
- Data Management - Cloud data management service that provides a complete integrated set of capabilities for building, deploying and managing data-driven applications. This module combines the best for your security, availability, management and analysis aimed at business application, in addition to accelerating your company in innovation and agility in its processes.
- Application Development – Oracle application development solutions provide a comprehensive suite of products and services for simple, fast and much more agile development.
- Integration – System integration with other components is simplified and very intuitive. With optimized connections, fully integrated with IoT devices (Internet of Things) and API management possibility. In addition, the integration allows for a unified and comprehensive set of components that integrates seamlessly with the On-premise version, enabling real-time data replication in the cloud.
- Management – OMC (Oracle Cloud Management) is an integrated suite of cloud monitoring, management and analytics services built on a large, scalable data platform that provides real-time analytics and deep business and technical expertise.
- Content and Process – Integrated suite of cloud services content and processes that allows business users to easily collaborate from anywhere, simplifying business automation through more effective communication.
- Business Analytics– Gain insights into every aspect of your business and discover new ways to strategize, plan and optimize your business. Have at hand several of the most complete and integrated solutions that allow you to take advantage of a great level of information. In this way, the manager starts to operate more effectively and make better decisions.
All PaaS solutions are at your fingertips, whether you want to integrate them with ERP Cloud or your ERP On-premise, whatever it may be. THE MPL Inova is here to help you in this mission.
SAAS (Software as a Service)
reimagine your business, processes and experiences
Oracle Cloud Software as a Service (SaaS) applications provide the speed and innovation of the best of cloud software in a complete, secure and connected ERP solution.
Incorporating modern best-practice processes, social built-in, mobile and analytics capabilities, Oracle Cloud applications help you deliver the experiences your customers expect and increase your performance to your company's market demands.
- Enterprise Resource Planning –Simplify your company's business with an ERP Cloud. With suites for finance, procurement, project portfolio management and more. This type of ERP works for those who want to increase productivity, reduce costs and improve control.
- Supply Chain Management – Built to serve modern supply chains, Oracle SCM Cloud delivers the visibility into business processes, insights, and the power you need to build your own intelligent supply chain. With features that include product innovation, strategic material sourcing, manufacturing outsourcing, integrated logistics, omni-channel fulfillment, demand planning and integrated supply. Oracle SCM Cloud lets you implement your supply chain with minimal effort, lowest costs and maximum flexibility – all with the benefit of ongoing functional innovation.
- Customer Experience – Organizations looking for a competitive edge may see this application as a way to effectively engage their customers through physical and digital channels and dramatically improve customer retention, up-sell and brand positioning.
- Human Capital Management – A modern Human Resources strategy must be client-based and centered on the constant search for talent. Oracle technology provides the customer with several advantages that will help them to provide collaborative, engaged and insightful human resources. Oracle HCM provides modern software to find, retain the best talent and increase global agility.
- Enterprise Performance Management – Oracle EPM applications combined with the innovation and simplicity of the cloud enable companies of any size to have predictable performance, reliable reporting, and connect the entire organization.
- Analytics – The Oracle Analytics Cloud solution delivers business analytics across traditional and big data across the enterprise. Built on proven Oracle technologies and cloud infrastructure, Oracle Analytics Cloud is a portfolio of offerings built to meet your demands across your information intelligence, big data analytics and SaaS analytics.
- Social – Oracle's vision is to enable companies to achieve better understanding, engagement with their consumers and stronger collaboration with the workforce through social media. Every organization must have the tools necessary to socially integrate each department into its critical missions – listening, engaging, collaborating, managing and maximizing social media for business efficiencies that will lead to a better customer experience.
- Date - Oracle Data Cloud allows you to use consumer data to inform and measure your marketing. Data as a Service (DaaS) helps you connect with the right customer, personalize every interaction, and measure the effectiveness of every engagement.
- Industry Solutions – Leverage Oracle's comprehensive portfolio of products to meet distinct and industry-specific requirements. With solutions for financial services, communications, consumer goods and more. Oracle enables you to accelerate the delivery of innovation, improve customer experience and increase margins of competitive advantage.
meet the Oracle Procurement Cloud – 100% Cloud Supply Chain Management Solution